Digital Pedometer by Ozeri

(Disclosure:  I received this pedometer from Ozeri in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)


I have been on a mission to lose some of my weight.  One of the ways that I am doing that is by changing my eating habits.  The other is by walking for exercise.  Having heart disease and an ICD, I can't lift heavyweights or do anything extreme.  I have found that walking and swimming are good forms of exercise that I am comfortably able to do.  I know that there is a goal of 10,000 steps a day that a person is supposed to walk.  I never knew how many steps I was taking in a day.  I was using an app on my phone but all that does is tell me the distance I went.  When I received the 4X3 Motion Digital Pedometer by Ozeri I knew that it would be very well used. When it came I noticed that clear container that it arrived in.  Looks pretty high tech like that.  When I took it out I noticed that it came with everything you would need for this, even a little screwdriver!  I found that this was simple to set up.  I actually made a mistake on the time and was able to easily go back to the setup process and fix it.  I choose to just put mine in my pocket and keep it there for the day instead of wearing it on the lanyard provided.  I love how this keeps track of more that just your steps.  It tracks how many miles you walk, calories burned and steps taken.  The daily steps reset every night but it keeps a running total for the week.  Which I think is pretty cool.  I have hit my 10,000 step goal a few times already and it nice to be able to keep track of it.  To save the battery, the screen automatically turns off ayer a few seconds of no use and once you start moving again, it turns back on.  I love that!



About the pedometer:
Introducing the 4x3motion Digital Pedometer by Ozeri- the world's most advanced 3D pedometer.  Unlike other pedometers that do not wok accurately unless placed vertically, the 4x3motion Digital Pedometer utilizes the latest generation in Tri-Axis technology to provide superior accuracy in any position, where up, down, flat, on its side, or at any angle.  Moreover, the 4x3motion Digital Pedometer utilizes a Digital 3D Acceleration Sensor which is far more accurate than mechanical sensors used in other pedometers.  Compact, sleek and ultra slim, the 4x3motion Digital Pedometer fits in any pocket and is the ultimate personal trainer.  Used by the professional 100 mile ultra runners such as Evan Kimber, the 4x3motion Digital Pedometer records your steps, distance, average speed, calories burned, and time spent exercising, and displays your data on a new bright LCD  with a night view backlight.  The 4x3motion Digital Pedometer filters out vibrations and only begins counting after it detects a sequence of continuous steps for greater accuracy.  The 4x3motion Digital Pedometer ships with a Lithium battery, a bonus strap and instruction manual.