Boogie Wipes and Kandoo

(Disclosure:  I received these products in order to promote them.  All opinions shared are my own and are not persuaded in any way.)





I have been a Saline Ambassador for over a year now and I absolutely love it!  Every quarter I get to try Boogie Wipes and Kandoo Products and help spread the word about them.  These products are amazing!  The Boogie Wipes are great for clearing snotty noses.  I love that they are wet wipes and it makes it easier to get the dried on crusty boogies off of my little ones faces.  The Saline in them help soothe the noses.  They are great for other clean ups too.  Did your little one get food all over their self during dinner time?  Use a Boogie Wipe, it works to clean up dirty messes.  I have used these on myself when I had a bad cold a few months back.  Boogie Wipes come in different scents: Grape, Fresh, Menthol, and Unscented.  They come in tubs of 90 count and 10, 30 and 45 count packages.
 
The Kandoo products are awesome!  This quarter, we got to try out the detangler and the body wash.  I was not sure how to try the detangler because all I have are boys, but my oldest has some long hair and I decided to use it on his hair to help him when he gets out of the shower.  He loves it.  I catch him throughout the day spraying his hair with it.  The body wash smells great.  It is a tropical smoothie scent.  My younger two boys get to try this and they love the foam.  I love the foam!  It makes for less waste and I can see where they are cleaning because the foam is pink.  It helps them with their showering habits and helps them learn to clean their whole bodies. 

And now, I am even more excited because I just found out that there is now an adult line of Boogie Wipes, called Puffs Fresh Faces.  They come in 4 different scents:  Fresh Scent, Light Lavender, Scent of Vicks, and Fragrance Free.  I cannot wait to try these out.  I know they will be just as good!  Check out the website for a $2 off coupon to try it yourself.