My Simple Morning Routine

(Disclosure:  This is a compensated post from Cottonelle.  All opinions shared are my own.)


As a mom of three young boys, I don't have time for a long morning routine.  I shower at night because I know I will not have the time in the morning.  After waking the boys up for school at 6:30, I have to get them dressed and fed.  Then after they are taken care of I quickly get dressed, wash and moisturize my face.  While the moisturizer is drying, I apply my deodorant, brush my teeth then I apply my lip gloss.  Afterwards I put on a small layer of BB cream with sunscreen.  Then it is out the door we go.


Now, a new part of my morning routine is making sure I feel clean and refreshed.  I purchased the Cottonelle 42 Count Upright Dispenser of Flushable Cleansing Wipes and Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper at CVS.  I love using the wet/dry combination to ensure that I am refreshed and confident.  Not only are they good to ensure you have a clean bum, but you can also use the flushable wipes to clean your face or body during a hot, sweaty day or after a workout.  These are great for the whole family.  They are safe for  even children to use.  The Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper is another great product in the Cottonelle product line.  I love how soft it is and how it does not leave little pieces behind.

I encourage you to pick up the 42 Count Upright Dispenser Cottonelle Flushable Wipes and Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper.  If you pick them up together you get to use this fabulous coupon for $1.50 to use at CVS.



What is your morning routine?