ABC about Me

I saw this one on Saving U Green and decided that I would share with my readers another variation of the ABC's of ME!

A. Age? 
31
B.  Book?
I love reading parenting books.
C. Cake or Pie?
Pumpkin Pie
D. Drink of Choice
Soda....I know, I know its bad for me 
E. Essential Item?
I usually always have my camera with me.  You just never know!
F. Favorite Color?
Green, but it has to be dark  
G. Game to play or watch?
I love watching football.
H. Hometown
Born in Houston Texas but lived in Tampa, Fl since then.
I. Indulgence
Ice cream
J. Job
Stay home mom 
K. Kids names
John, Evan, and Elishah
L.  Life isn't complete without?
A few things..My relationship with Jesus.  My husband and my kids
M. Music Group or Singer?
Casting crowns, Third Day
N. Number of Siblings?
5-  3 brothers, and 2 sisters
O. Oranges or apples?
I love oranges
P. Phobias/Fears?
Frogs.  
Q. Quote?
Psalm 22:6  Raise up a child in the ways of the Lord and they shall not depart from it.
R. Reason to Smile? 
My family 
S. Season?
Summer = beach =)
T. Tattoos?
Nope
U. Unknown fact about me?
I was born in an ambulance just 5 minutes away from the hospital
 V.  Vegetables you love?
Corn, peas, beans, 
W. Worst habit?
Biting my nails.
X.  X-rays you've had?
shin, teeth, knee, chest i think thats it. 
Y. Your favorite food?
Italian... I love me some Pasta
Z. Zodiac
Pisces  I don't read that stuff though.


Feel free to share your ABC's