Purex Crystals for Baby review







I absolutely love the smell of babies.  I love the freshness of their skin.  I remember when my boys were little babies, I would just sniff them up all of the time.  I also remember how sensitive their soft skin was and how I did not want to use anything that would cause their skin to react.  I just got the opportunity to try the new Purex Crystals for Baby.  Man, do I wish this was around a few years ago when I had babies.  I used these crystals in addition to my Purex Baby detergent and the clothes smelt amazing.  It leaves a fresh scent that reminds me of when the boys were babies.  I love the ease of using Purex Crystals.  Simply just pour it in the cap and dump it into the washing machine with your clothes. 

Purex Crystals for Baby is developed with babies' gentle skin in mind.  This product is 87% natural.  It goes in at the start of the wash, spending more time with your baby's laundry and infusing it with freshness that lasts for weeks, not days.  Purex Crystals for Baby is hypoallergenic, dye free, and safe for use on all clothes, including children's sleepwear. 

Purex will be hosting a consumer sweepstakes called Welcome to the World along with the release of the new Purex Crystals for Baby.  One grand prize winner will receive $1000 and 250 additional winners will receive free bottles of Purex Crystals for Baby.  I think that is pretty awesome.  Good luck to all that enter.  Be sure to enter it.


(Disclosure:  Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals for Baby in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.)