Purex Baby

I remember when I was pregnant with my boys.  I wanted the best for them.  I wanted to be sure I had the right diapers, the right bottles, and everything else that would be needed.  I had tons of cute little clothes for them and because their newborn baby skin would be so sensitive I wanted to use the right laundry detergent.  Flash forward a few years now, my boys are a little bit older with the youngest only being 4.  I absolutely still want the best for them, and that still includes what detergent I use.  I have been given the opportunity to try out Purex Baby.  Even though my kids are older I still tried the detergent on their clothes.  I love the fresh scent it leaves.  It brings back memories of them being so a baby.  The Purex baby is true to the Purex brand with its cleaning ability.  It still works great on stains, the only difference is that it is made for baby's sensitive skin.  It is Hypoallergenic, has a Dermatologist-tested formula and delivers Bright, white clean with a gently baby inspired fragrance. 





(Disclosure:  Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Baby detergent in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.)