Natural House Glassy review

I am really glad that I get to try products from Natural House. We were having a birthday party for John on saturday and I was trying to do some last minute cleaning before everyone arrived.  I seem to always have perfect timing because as I was getting started I decided to go check the mail.  There was a package from Natural House and it contained there new product called Glassy.  What better way to test it out on party day.  I used it on the sliding glass door and my bathroom mirrors.  I love that there is no streaks and it looks clean.  Glassy does not have an overwhelming smell when using it which is great.  I feel good letting my kids help me with cleaning using this product. 

Information about Glassy:

Glassy Probiotic Glass Cleaner is a revolutionary new glass cleaner. Our professional strength formula powers through dirt, grime and germs while leaving a streak free sheen. Our probiotics continue to consume germs on the surface after you are done cleaning. Natural House is safe to use on any glass surface and leaves an ultra clean shine.

Benefits and Features of Glassy:
  • Leaves no Dulling Residue
  • Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while driving out odors at their source
  • Eco-Friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable
  • Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Product.
  • Convenient spray top nozzle for quick and dispersed application
  • Naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent
  • Probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem on any and all surfaces
  • Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
  • Contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals Keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface
  • Safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces
  • Formulated to leave Streak-Free Sheen
  • Use weekly to promote a healthy and safe home


Where can you buy your own Glassy and other natural household cleaning products from Natural House?  I'm glad you asked because you can go to the website and purchase them there. Or you can even purchase them on Amazon which is a good option if you use Amazon perks like "Free Super Saver Shipping" or "Amazon Prime."


(Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in return for my review.  No monetary exchange took place and all opinions shared are my own.)