SMALLFOOT

(Disclosure:  I will receive tickets in response to this post.  All opinions are my own.)


Ever since my kids saw the preview for SMALLFOOT, they have been begging to see this.  It really looks like a cute movie and I cannot wait to see it myself.

When we lived in Florida, we were at the beach often.  I had always imagined taking my kids to see the mountains.  I wanted them to experience climbing up mountains and seeing how big and majestic they are.  I got that opportunity 2 years ago.  We drove from Florida to Michigan.  Driving through Georgia, we stopped at Stone Mountain.  We took them in the sky ride to the top of the mountain and walked around and collected rocks and enjoyed a whole day just on the mountain.  Then we drove through the Smokey Mountains.  That itself is worth a drive.  My kids were so amazed at the sights that they were seeing.  Driving up the mountain and looking over the sides, was scary and awesome at the same time.

Are you ready for an adventure?
An animated adventure for all ages, with original music and an all-star cast, "Smallfoot" turns a myth upside down when a bright young yeti finds something he thought didn't exist-a human.  News of this "small foot" throws the simple yeti community into an uproar over what else might be out there in the big world beyond their snowy village, in an all new story about friendship, courage and the joy of discovery.
This movie stars Channing Tatum, Zendaya, Common, LeBron James, Danny DeVito, Gina Rodriguez, and Tara Shahidi.  It debuts in theaters on September 28th.

Check out the trailer: