Forever My Girl

(Disclosure:  This is a compensated post.  All opinions are my own and were not persuaded in any way.)



My husband and I have been married for 13 years this month!  I remember when I first met him almost 17 years ago.  I had just gotten home from work and he was at my house doing a bible study with my older brother.  I thought he was cute.  I started going to the same church he went to and my crush for him continued to grow.  About 2 years into our friendship I told him that I liked him and we decided to start courting.  Our first date was at a restaurant called Hops.  It no longer exists but it was our favorite place to go.  We also used to go to another restaurant every Wednesday night after church and get some cheese fries and shakes.  It was fun making those great memories getting to know each other more and more.  Two years after we started our courtship we got engaged.  Now 13 years, 3 sons later, we are still in love and I am glad to be forever his girl.

Forever My Girl tells the story of music super-star Liam Page (Alex Roe) who left his bride, Josie (Jessica Rothe), at the altar choosing fame and fortune instead.  However, Liam never got over Josie, his one true love, nor did he ever forget his Southern roots in the small community where he was born and raised.  When he unexpectedly returns to his hometown for the funeral of his high school best friend, Liam is suddenly faced with the consequences of all that he left behind. Forever My Girl is an uplifting romantic film about second chances.  It releases in theaters January 19th.






How did you meet your spouse?