The Honor Plate and Let's Talk

(Disclosure:  I received the following items in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)


Picture this....Dinner is on the table.  TV is on.  Phones are on.  No one is talking.  Does that sound like your dinner time?  If so, the Let's Talk! discussion cards are perfect for you.  There are more than a year's worth of random questions for great discussions.  My kids enjoy these questions and they love interviewing us and learning about us just as much as we love learning about them.  These cards really do help our children communicate to each other in conversations that are more valuable than video games tips and tricks.  


Are you looking for a way to reward your child for showing good values?  The Family Honor Plate is for you!  This plate comes with everything that you needs to paint it.  The instructions are simple.  Paint.  Bake.  Use.  I have 3 children and so I split the plate into 3 sections and gave each son a section of the plate to paint as they wanted.  I love it.  During the day, I try to find little things that my kids do to let them earn the Honor plate for their meal plate.  When I presented the plate the first time to one of my sons who was showing faithfulness, he was so ecstatic.  The smile on his face could not be bigger.  I have noticed that all of my kids are doing good things to be noticed so they earn the plate.  This really is a creative, fun way to help instill the Fruits of the Spirit in them.

Both of these items are a must have!  This would make a great family gift.  You can purchase both items at HonorPlate.  

Check out this video for more information on these items: