GoodBye Christopher Robin *Exclusive Clip*

(Disclosure:  I received the clip below share with my readers. All opinions are my own.)



I am ecstatic to be able to share with you all a clip of Goodbye Christopher Robin.  This movie looks intriguing and fun.  This looks like it will bring back lots of memories from watching the show and movies and reading the books.  I can't wait to see this movie with my children.





About this movie:

Goodbye Christopher Robin is a file that takes us to post-war England and the lives of the Milne family.  A.A. Milne, an author and veteran of The Great War suffering from PTSD becomes inspired by his son to create characters that we all know and love today.  This movie stars Domhnall Gleeson, Margot Robbie, and Kelly MacDonald.  It is directed by Simon Curtis and written by Simon Vaughan and Frank Cottrell Boyce.

This movie opens in theaters October 13th.

Check out this exclusive clip from the movie: