Cave Tools Grill Tongs

(Disclosure:  I received the product below in order to facilitate my review and post.  All opinions are my own.)


My husband I and love to grill.  We grill hamburger and chicken and veggies.  Grilling is a great bonding experience for us and we never pass up the opportunity to grill.  Sadly, we didn't get that opportunity this summer to grill.  Even though we didn't get to grill, I still used the Cave Tools Grill Master BBQ Tongs often.  I love the long size of these.  I can reach in my oven without risk of burning my arms.  The grip is very comfortable to handle and I feel secure flipping food without the food slipping through the clamps.  The stainless steel is great.  I have no rust spots on this product at all.  The food and grease wash off very easily and doesn't get stuck to the ends.   These are dishwasher safe which is great.  I haven't tested that part yet as I like to hand wash everything.

I love the over-sized length of these!

These clamps are amazing!!
About the Grill Tongs:

The grill tongs are from Cave Tools.

5 Giant reasons why these are the best BBQ Tongs:

1. They are super heavy duty made with 20% thicker stainless steel!
2. It has a locking bracket to make it easier to store!
3. Dishwasher safe to make cleanup a breeze!
4. Leather hanging strap to hang on the grill while cooking!
5. Oversized tong clamps to have secure pickup and grabbing!

This product is a must have for grilling and at a great price, you can't pass it up.

Purchase this at Amazon and use this code to get 15% off.  TONGS15