Race to Win

(Disclosure:  I received a copy of this dvd in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)



I recently had the opportunity to watch this movie, Race To Win.  This movie is a great inspiring movie that you can watch with your family.  The country scenes are beautiful.  The horse is gorgeous. The actors all did well in telling the storyline.  I love movies that we can watch as a family without worrying about lots of cussing, immodesty, violence and more.  This is one of those movies my kids could safely watch.  This movie touched a lot of my emotions.  Some parts I teared up in, chuckled at other parts.  All around this is a feel-good movie that you should check out.

Click here to check out a scene from the movie.

Hannah Rhodes is faced with the biggest decision of her life when she loses her father, Gentry Rhodes.  After Gentry suffers an apparent heart-attack, the Rhodes family is left to pick up the pieces and continue running the horse ranch Gentry had worked his entire life to build.  Meanwhile, a local resident claims Gentry owes him thousands of dollars which the family does not have.  Hannah and her family quickly become overwhelmed with the financial crisis that is upon them and unsure how they will pay off the debt without having to sell the ranch.  She must find the strength to face her fears and compete in the race of her life or her family will lose everything.

This movie comes out on dvd February 14th..just in time for a Valentines Day!