EQtainment

(Disclosure:  I received these products below in order to review.  All opinions are my own.)


EQtainment sent me a party package along with Tryazon.  While this looks like it is geared toward teaching younger children, my children are a little bit older and they like this.  I love the questions that really get them thinking.  The board game: Q's Race to the Top is a fun way to get the kids thinking about manners and social skills, while being a little competitive.  With 3 boys there is always competition, so why not make it useful.  The little tin is perfect to ask questions on the go.  The questions consist of:
You, Q, and Do questions which help promote the following:
-social and emotional skills
-feeling identification
-self-control
-creative thinking
-coordination and balance

With these questions there is no right or wrong answers.  It is truly helping the kids to expand their thinking.  I really love this game and the value that this brings to the kids.