The Biggest Story DVD/CD

(Disclosure:  I received this dvd/cd combo in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)


I received The Biggest Story DVD and Audio set for review.  I put the audio cd into my car for my kids to listen to on the way to school.  They were quiet!  They listened to the stories and when it was over they all said "that was good".  My oldest said that he could picture what was going on as he was listening and that is why I love audio disks.  A few days later, I put on the dvd.  Same story but this time they had artwork to look at as it was being narrated.  This even caught my eye.  I intended on putting it on and walking away to do some household chores, but I had to sit down and watch it.  It was very nicely done.  Perfect for kids of all ages and grown ups alike!

About the set:

The Animated Short Film:  Featuring beautifully animated illustrations adapted from the book, The Biggest Story: The Animated Short Film will captivate children and parents alike as they see how all the classic stories in the Bible connect to Scripture's overarching message about God's glorious plan to redeem his rebellious people.

The Audio Book:  This audio book of The Biggest Story-written and narrated also by the best-selling author Kevin DeYoung-leads kids and parents alike on an exciting journey through the Bible connecting the dots from the garden of Eden to Christ's death on the cross to the new heaven and new earth.