Cave Tools Meat Claws

(Disclosure:  I received this product in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I have found my favorite Cave Tools item.  The Meat Claws are simply the best addition to my kitchen supplies.  They are not necessarily just for BBQ.  I use them when I need shredded chicken, pork or roast in my weekly recipes.  I used to use 2 forks to get it done, but I have now replaced it with these meat claws that have 6 prongs each and work in half the time and I love it!  The claws are sharp and you can put store them in a drawer because they take up such little room.  Easy to wash them with a soapy sponge and let air dry them, though you can clean them in the dishwasher.  They are heavy duty which will be great for any type of meat you need shredded.  They feel very durable in your hands.



Shredded Chicken in seconds

Every cook needs a good set of meat claws, so pick up your quality set from Cave Tools.  Stop by Amazon and use this code to get 15% off: MEOY47SI