My favorite thing

We are on our 2nd week of our Summer blogging challenge and the topic this week is "My Favorite Thing".   Now I know that everyone has at least one thing that is their favorite.  A lipstick, book, drink, bag?   Something you can't leave home without it.  I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours ;)

Having kids, there are always moments that you want to remember forever.  They grow up too fast.  They do amazingly cute things.  They get more and more handsome.  My favorite thing to keep around with me is my camera.

I love taking my camera just about everywhere we go.  I get to capture so many memories no matter where we are.  I love taking pictures not only of my kids but of nature. 
Smokey mountains

pretty yellow flower

simply amazing

beautiful

I am not the best photographer out there but it is my hobby and I love doing so!


So what about you?  What is your favorite thing?