Hamburger Press from Cave Tools

(Disclosure:  I received this product in return for my honest feedback.  All opinions are my own.)


If you are like me, you have made hamburger patties by mixing some ingredients together, balling up the meat, and then trying to flatten them, only to have them shrivel up and be a lot smaller than the bun. I found the solution!  The Cave Tools Silicone Hamburger Press  is amazingly easy to use with perfectly squared burgers.  I mixed up my ground turkey with an egg and some hamburger seasoning.  I put it in the top of this container even though the directions said to do it on the bottom.  It just seemed like it would spill over that way.  I put the meat mixture into the container and spread it evenly in the squares giving us equal sized burgers.  It has the dimpler on the press, (which I never knew I needed to do!)  The burgers were nice and juicy and tasty!  The silicone is easy to remove the patties from and it was easy to clean up with soapy water and a sponge. 


Save 15% now when you purchase it from Amazon using the code:  LZEN8T4G at checkout!  It'll be perfect for father's day!