Rust-Proof BBQ Brush from Cave Tools

(Disclosure:  I received the following item in return for my honest feedback.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My husband loves to grill, and my sons and I love to eat grilled chicken.  It's a win-win situation.   My husband has gone through a couple of grill brushes to keep our rack clean.  Those brushes have either broken or rusted.  I think I have finally found a great solution that I want to share with y'all.  Cave Tools has the Rust-Proof Stainless Steel Grill Brush right now for $12.99.  When I received this brush, I liked how sturdy and durable it felt in my hands.  It was pretty solid and heavy.  I actually accidentally dropped it outside before getting to my grill and it did not break.  Impressed with that!  I got to work on our grill rack.  As you can see it was left a little bit dirty from our last bbq meal.  I started using this brush, by pressing down hard but quickly realized that this brush works with very little force, which was great because my arms didn't get tired.  It took me maybe 5 minutes tops to get both sides of the rack cleaned up.  After cleaning it, it looks nice and ready to be used again. (Hint, hint to my husband). This brush claims to be rust-proof.  I had to test that theory out.  I hung on the grill and left it out.  It has rained quite a few times since then and it still looks brand new with no sign of rust.  I am really impressed with this brush for sure!  With summer bbq's coming up, this brush will get a lot of usage! 

Before cleaning

After cleaning


You know, Father's Day is coming up.  You can get this brush for your husband, brother, dad, uncle or all of them.  It would make a perfect gift!

Purchase it directly on their website Cave Tools or go to Amazon and use this code at checkout: V9BW7SDN and get 15% off.  Everyone loves to save!