Garnier Olia

(Disclosure: I received a box of Garnier Olia in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)


I have used quite a few different hair color brands and I am usually overwhelmed by the ammonia in them.  Garnier Olia hair color is different.  It was easy to mix together, did not stink up my house and it was easy to apply to my hair.  My hair is very long and this one bottle was enough to apply to my hair evenly and it looks great.  The one thing I think needs to be improved are the gloves.  They were tough to put on and the dye went through them and my fingers are now dyed.  Other than that, I have no issues with this hair dye and will definitely be purchasing more in the future.  The colors that Garnier Olia has to offer is plenty for everyone to choose from.







About Garnier Olia:

Now, the first oil-powered permanent hair color is new and improved to deliver 3x shinier hair and long lasting hair color.  It is ammonia-free.

What shade would you choose?