God's Not Dead 2

(Disclosure:  I received the information below to share with my readers.)

My husband and I watched God's Not Dead and were inspired.  When I heard that there was going to be a part 2,  I got excited because I know that it is going to be awesome and I can't wait to go see it!  

About the Movie:

"What would you do if you shared your faith in Jesus Christ with someone?  And it was deemed illegal…

Would you be brace enough to take a stand in the public square knowing you could lost everything?'
David A.R. White "Rev. Dave"/God's Not Dead 2

God's Not Dead 2 is about taking a stand.  It's about courage and faith.  And it will ask each and every one of us to reflect-would we have the strength to fight for our right to share and express our beliefs no matter the cost?

The film's central theme of religious liberty is a hot topic being addressed in our classrooms, courtrooms and national news today.

God's Not Dead 2 is the sequel to the highest-grossing independent faith film of 2014.  The film stars Melissa Joan Hart, Jesse Metcalfe, Sadie Robertson and veteran actors Ray Wise, Jon Lindstrom, and Ernie Hudson.  The movie also includes special guest star Pat Boone and cameo performances from The Newsboys and Gov. Mike Huckabee.


Check out the featurette: