May the Faith Be with You

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I have been looking for a devotional book for my boys that would interest them and get them reading the Bible more.  I saw the opportunity to review the May the Faith Be with You: 180 Devotions That are Out of This World, I figured I would give it a try.  My children love Star Wars and this devotional is  played off of that.  The devotions themselves are really short.  It could be a really good starter to get your kids into reading a devotion everyday, but I don't think there is enough substance in it to make a really good study.  This devotional is good for dinner time discussions and what a better way to end your day with a little bit of God's Word.

About this book:

For intergalactic fans and beyond, this 180 devotional will teach readers about the awesome power of God.  Life in the Spirit isn't about cushioned pews and easy living-it's about adventure, risk, daring, and the pursuit of wisdom.  It's about letting the awesome power of God work through you to do things you never thought possible.

In this brand new 180 day devotional, you'll learn the highest, truest, and most rewarding way to a life of wisdom, apprenticing with the Ultimate Master himself-Jesus Christ.  May the Faith Be With You features section headings like:

-Master Moment
-Use the Force
-Ways of Wisdom

to give you a devotional experience that is out of this world!