NIV Zondervan Study Bible

(Disclosure:  I received this bible in return for my honest opinion.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I have found an amazing study bible.  The NIV Zondervan Study Bible is a huge, information based study Bible that I was excited to receive.  When it arrived, I noticed how thick it was.  I love the maps that are in here.  It really helps me to picture where things happened.  I wouldn't carry this around to use at church or anything, because it is heavy, but it is a great resource to have at home for your own Bible studies!

About this Bible:
The NIV Zondervan Study Bible, featuring Dr. D.A. Carson as general editor, is built on the truth of scripture and centered on the gospel message.  An ambitious and comprehensive undertaking, Dr. Carson, with committee members Dr. T. Desmond Alexander, Dr. Richard S. Hess, Dr. Douglas J. Moo, and Dr. Andrew David Naselli, along with a team of over 60 contributors from a wide range of evangelical denominations and perspectives, crafted all new stud notes and other study tools to present a biblical theology of God's special revelation in the Scriptures.  To further aid the readers' understanding of the Bible, also included are full-cover maps, charts, photos and diagrams.  In addition, a single column setting of the Bible text provides maximum readability.