Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

(Disclosure:  I received the following package from Influenster.  All opinions are my own.)



Living in Florida, it is shorts season pretty much all year round.  Some people are lucky enough with naturally tanned legs and some people (cough, cough) need a little work getting tanned.  The Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs works great!  I was sent a sample from Influenster to test out.  I am loving this product.  It is easy to get a nice, non-streaky, natural tan look while being moisturized.  This product has a nice scent which is not overwhelming and doesn't smell like tanning lotion.  I like that there are different shades to choose from and the light shade was just right for me.

About the product:

Now you can give your legs a makeover in seconds with out new Airbrush Legs.  No sun.  No salon.  No streaks.  Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs.  This lightweight leg makeup, enriched with Palmaria Extract, enhances coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections so legs look and feel silky, smooth and sexy.  Comes in 5 shades to match any skin tone.