Summer Spirit Of Giving #SSGiving



Usually during the winter holidays is normally when people get into the Mompact Summer Spirit of Giving.  There are still 11 months in the rest of the year that people could still be in need of someone who has the spirit of giving.  I know that some people think that giving usually means something that costs money, but in reality, it doesn't have to.  Just the other day, I had my sons help me mow our elderly neighbors yard.  I was teaching them that it is okay to help out someone without being asked, and without expecting something in return.  I think it sunk in with them.  I also love sharing Boogie Wipes with random parents that I see.  (Boogie Wipes is a great mom made product that helps young children with runny noses!)  There are so many ways that you can share the giving spirit with others, here are just a couple of ideas:  

Hand out water bottles on a hot summer day
Collect things for nursing homes
Make a dinner for someone who is sick 

Also, get the children involved.  Teaching this upcoming generation about kindness and giving could be a great thing for our future!  

I think that this is a great event from MomPact.  (MomPact is a great place to find out how to make your own company and find companies that were developed by moms just like us.)