FreeToBe Sunggly






I love snuggling with my boys.  Sometimes, I just grab them as they walk by and pull them to me and hug them while they are screaming "ah come on mom." Soon they will be too big for me to do that so I have to enjoy it every moment while I can.  I especially love doing this when they are wearing freshly laundered clothes.  Not only to I get to snuggle them but I get to sniff them up.  Using all free clear laundry detergent I don't have to worry about them breaking out in a rash or their skin getting irritated from harsh chemicals.  Now, I also saw the all OXI booster powder.  I have used it for a few days and I am noticing that my clothes are coming out cleaner and brighter.  It really works great with the all free clear with OXI.  My towels come out smelling clean and soft.  These products are a great addition to my laundry room and they make my kids #FreeToBe snuggly.

About all free clear:

all free clear is the #1 detergent brand recommended by dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians for sensitive skin. It is tough on stains and gentle enough for the whole family.  Plus, it's safe for standard and HE machines.  It rinses clean and has a gentle hypoallergenic formula.

Get a coupon!

CLICK HERE TO GET $1 OFF COUPON to try it for your own family.

This summer what do you want your kids #FreeToBe?