Redo Your Room

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



We just moved into our own house a few months ago.  Now we get the fun part of decorating it and making it our "home".  It is so exciting.  I received the book Redo Your Room from Zondervan and even though this book is from FaithGirlz! and I only have boys, there are some really good ideas that you can turn and make it geared for a boy.  My wheels are already spinning in my mind trying to think of which ideas I want to do in their rooms and how it would fit in their themes they have in mind.  This book not only gives you pictures but also step by step directions to make it easy to follow.  This book is great for that pre-teen/teenage girl who wants to have her own style.

The idea from this book that I am going to do in my kids rooms is the Floating Wall Shelves.  Seems real simple to do and they have have the wood any color they want!  I can't wait to get started!



You can purchase this book at Zondervan for $12.99