God Bless Our Country The Berenstain Bears

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I really love the Berenstain Bears.  Their books have values or morals to them and I like that my kids love reading their books.  I don't mind reading these books over and over again to them.  In The Berenstain Bears God Bless our Country the bear cubs learn all about why we celebrate the 4th of July.  They learn that it just isn't a day we have fireworks but there is a very important reason we have those fireworks.  My kids love learning about the country and our history and this book does it in a fun way for children to understand.  Including stickers!  My kids love stickers.  They each have a poster board in their rooms for their sticker collection and the stickers from this book were divided amongst the 3 kids.  The stickers are a fun addition to this book.


You can purchase this book just in time for the 4th of July at Zondervan for only $4.99