The Day is Waiting

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



The Day is Waiting is a really easy to read book for young children.  Each page has one simple sentence to be read.  This book encourages children to look outside and notice things around them.  Also it helps them to use their imagination about the world.  The pictures are detailed and pretty.  This book by Don Freeman, is geared towards younger children just learning to read.  I love that this book is a hardcover book because my kids could be pretty tough on books.  My 6 year old loves this book.  Great addition for our home library!



About the book:
 The Day is Waiting, illustrated by New York Times bestselling illustrator of Corduroy, Don Freeman, takes readers on a tour of our wonderful world and reminds us that no matter how far we roam, we always have a home to come back to.

You can purchase this book on Zondervan for $9.99