Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap

(Disclosure:  I received this product from Purex Insiders in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


A while back I got to try the new Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash.  I absolutely loved it.  My skin felt so soft and moisturized and smells amazing.  When I received the new Dial Miracle Oil hand soap, I knew I would love this product too.  Of course the day I received this, I immediately opened it up and washed my hands.  My hands felt so soft and moisturized after using this!  It has a nice scent to it.  This will be a product that I will have extra under the sink!  I love the Dial brand itself.  They are always very reasonably priced and it is a brand that I trust that will work  well for our family!  They can be bought at just about any store.

About the product:

Miracle Oil Hand Soap is infused with Marula Oil to nourish and deeply hydrate your skin while protecting it from skin-damaging free radicals.