Show your Disney Side

(Disclosure:  I received a promotion package in order to host this party.  All opinions shared are my own.)

Last year, I was given the opportunity to host a DisneySide party.  This year, I was excited to be able to host another one.  The package I received this year was Disney Cars themed.  My sister has a son who was having a birthday party at the beginning of March, and she is super creative so I actually gave her my kit and let her have fun with the decorations and let her show her Disney Side.  I was amazed at her creativity and everything that she came up with.  It was an awesome birthday party!  She did a better job than I would have.

Grab a few bags of chocolate donuts and you have some "Spare Tires"


Some trail mix for "Nut's and Bolt's"

Use some twirlers for "Mater's Tow Cables"

Add some M&M's to some brownies for traffic lights!

Cute cupcakes

Grab some Lighting McQueen paper goods

Wonderfully decorated Birthday Cake

She also had some great games like, Getting a spare tire and some bean bags and have the children throw the bean bags into the tire!  Tape the teeth on Mater and she had a Cars piñata.  My kids had a blast seeing all the fun food decorations and playing the games.  I know my nephew enjoyed his Cars cake.  She definitely did a wonderful job showing her Disney Side and I enjoyed going to this party!