Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash

(Disclosure:  I received this product in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I love body washes.  If you look under my sink you will find tons of bottles of different fragrances of body wash.  When I received the Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash, I was giddy.  I absolutely love this body wash.  I can feel my skin getting moisturized as I am washing.  My skin feels soft and smooth.  The fragrance, I noticed, has an oil-like scent to it but it is not a bad scent.  It is just different than I normally buy.  This is probably one of the only soaps that I can shave my legs with and my legs feel really smooth.  I love it.  This is a body wash that I will buy again for that reason alone!!

About the product:

Experience the feeling of beautifully soft skin with Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash.  Infused with caring Marula Oil and formulated with Mirco oil Technology, this restoring body wash's rich, clean-rinsing lather leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth.