Two Renegade Realms

(Disclosure:  I received the product below in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I have been working on getting my son away from playing video games so much and get him into reading.  Some books he can get into and some he will read the first page and not pick up again.  This book he seems to really like.  Two Renegade Realms is the second in the Realm Walkers series, and since we have not read the first book, it took a little bit to figure things out.  The characters are likable and the adventure they are on is one that I can imagine myself in.  This book is a fantasy genre, which is something I am trying to get into but sometimes I just don't get like, but this book was an easy read and I was able to read it and want to keep picking it up to finish.  After finishing this book, I felt like there needed to be more.  I can't wait for the next book in this series to come out.

About this Book:

In book two of Donita K. Paul's Realm Walkers Series, Cantor, Bixby, and Dukmee must band together to find the storied realm walker Chomountain after the devastating attack by the corrupt Realm Walkers Guild.  But what they discover while traveling turns their mission upside down: the great wizard is not as he once was, and they must now find a way to retire Chomountain before they and he can restore the guild once more.