Quaker Popped

(Disclosure:  I received this product from Bzzagent for the purpose of my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


With three boys in my house, I am always hearing, "Mom, I'm hungry".  These kids eat non stop.  With them always wanting something to snack on, I am worried about what they are eating and I try to stop all the junk food they like to eat.  When I was accepted into the Bzzagent Campaign for Quaker Popped Rice Crisps, I figured these would be a great option for them.  I was sent three flavors to try: Sour Cream & Onion, Caramel Corn, and Cheddar Cheese.  My children really loved all these flavors, but they loved the Cheddar Cheese the most.  I personally liked the Sour Cream & Onion.  All of these were flavorful but not overwhelming with flavor.  They are light and crispy.  These are a great after school snack that I am okay with giving to my children.




Some facts about the product:

13g of whole grain per 30g serving
130 calories per serving
Made with popped whole grain brown rice
Look for specially marked packages for Gluten Free options

In addition to the flavors I was sent there is: Apple Cinnamon, BBQ, Chocolate, Kettle Corn, Ranch, Sea Salt and Black Pepper, and Sweet Chili.