Maty's All Natural Cough Syrup

(Disclosure:  I received these products at the Mom's Meet WowSummit.  All opinions shared are my own.)




When I was at the Mom's Meet WowSummit, I was given the opportunity to try some amazing products that are healthy for my family.  A couple of the representatives were from Maty's.  While there, I was dealing with a cough that wouldn't go away.  When they gave me a bottle of the All Natural Cough Syrup for the Whole Family I went back to my hotel room and tried a dose.  I will be honest I was a little nervous to try it.  The consistency is a little thick and the flavor was a bit strong but I didn't cough for the rest of the afternoon.  I took another dose before we went to bed and I didn't wake up coughing at all.  For the first time in a few weeks I was able to get a full night's sleep.  Now, fast forward a few months, our whole family got sick.  I'm talking fevers, cough, sore throats.  It went through all my boys as well as myself, (again).  This time I kicked it when it first started.  I started taking this as soon as I noticed I was getting sick and I didn't have to deal with the nagging cough.  I gave my kids the All Natural Cough Syrup for Children.  They did not like the taste, but I had them take it every few hours as directed and within a few days they didn't have the nagging cough anymore. I definitely recommend this product to all families!


About Maty's: (Taken from their website)

Maty's Healthy Products is a family-owned and operated company dedicated to promoting holistic health and wellness with natural, safe and effective all-natural health products.
As a leading manufacturer of all-natural health products, Maty's provides a safe alternative to traditional medications with no side effects or drug interactions.  We steer clear of artificial preservatives, color additives and artificial sweeteners: no corn, dairy, wheat, soy or yeast is added.  All products are made gluten free and are manufactured in the USA using socially responsible practices.

Check their Where to Buy section for products near you and while you are there check out their other amazing products!