Plush Bible Collection

(Disclosure:  I received this product in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own. )


As a children's church leader, I am always on the lookout for products that I could use as rewards or gifts.  I have found the perfect gift for girls going into middle school.  The Plush Bible Collection is perfect for any older girl.  The outside plush is not too plush.  I love the sparkly cover.  There is no pictures in this bible and the pages are really thin so my thoughts are that this Bible is geared towards upper elementary/middle school girls.  The NIrV is an easy to read translation of the Bible.  This Bible does not have any study guides, commentary, or concordance.  It is just the text of the Bible and a small dictionary in the back, which makes it thin and easy to carry around.

About the Bible:
The Plush Bible Collection, NIrV uses a similar size and readability as the popular Thinline Bible, now available in the New International Reader's Version (NIrV).  This Bible has a soft plush cover, designed especially for kids.  The NIrV is based on the NIV translation and is written at a third-grade reading level-perfect for children learning to read.

Thanks to BookLook Blogger program for this opportunity to review this Bible.