Your Family in Pictures

(Disclosure:   I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I have a love for photography.  I love taking my children's pictures and nature pictures.  Everything that I can learn from, I take advantage of.  Your Family in Pictures is a great, simple resource that I was given the opportunity to review.  This book gave tips on posing, lighting, and more.  I love that this book encourages everyone no matter their experience level of photography to get the most amazing photos that they can get.  You can use the camera on the phone, a point and shoot, or a dslr camera to take great pictures.  This books is very helpful!  Great addition to my library!

About this book:

What parent does't want to capture the perfectly imperfect joy of family life through photos?  From holidays and vacations to portraits and shared moments, celebrated photographer (and mom) Me Ra Koh not only helps moms and dads take better photo, but inspires them to discover photography as a way to connect, cherish, and celebrate their family.  with forty beautiful "photo recipes" anyone can follow-with any camera-preserving your family's story at has never been easier!