Valentia Even Glow Serum

(Disclosure:  I received this product in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


Being that my face has some red spots and my skin tone is uneven, I am always looking for amazing products that help even it out.  Some have worked and some have not.  I was given the opportunity to review the Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum .  I love the eye dropper dispenser.  I tend to use a lot of product and this really helps to use only what I need to.  I wash my face every morning and every evening and after washing I have been using this serum.  I have found that my skin tone has evened out a little bit.  The scent of this is refreshing.  I walked out of the bathroom one morning and my son told me I smell like an orange.  We laughed.  My skin doesn't feel dry or rough after applying this.  It feels soft.  I would definitely recommend this product!

About this product, (take from their Amazon Page)

*Superior Ingredients Include:  Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (plant stem cells).  All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficacy on your face and skin.

*Evens Skin Tone & Increases Glow & Radiance:  Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that lead skin smooth and visibly brighter.  Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

*Luxurious Smell & All Day Hydration:  Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today.  Non-watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.

*Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines:  Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.

*Boosts Collagen Production:  The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging.