Elf on the Shelf


Ok…I jumped on the Elf on the Shelf bandwagon last year!  I had seen it a going for a few years now and my boys were asking why we didn't have an elf "visit" our house.  So, I talked my husband into doing it.  We started it last December.  I sucked at it.  There were a few nights where she, Candy, stayed put because I was too tired to come up with a creative place for her.  I would fall asleep on the couch waiting for the boys to fall asleep and then just go to bed.  I would wake up to the boys upset because Candy didn't move.  I had to come up with a bunch of different excuses as to why she didn't move.  Well this year, I plan on being better with it.  She came out last night because we finally bought a Christmas tree.  Now, I have 20+ days to come up with creativeness without cheating and looking on Pinterest.  Let's see how that goes.

What is the most creative thing you have down with your elf?