Crowd Tap Ranch Sampling

(I received the following products from Crowdtap as a part of their sampling program.  All opinions shared are my own.)



We love using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on our salads.  I have heard of using the mix package for other recipes but just have not been able to do so.  I was excited to be chosen as one of the lucky recipients of the Hidden Valley Crowdtap sampling package!  It was a very generous package.  I had two recipes that I wanted to use the mix on.  First I made some meatballs.  I use ground turkey and used a whole package of the Dips.  The meatballs were very flavorful.  My oldest son who loves meatballs told us that he likes to save the best bite of food for his last bite but the meatballs were so good he didn't wan to stop eating them!  I definitely took that as a huge compliment.  The other recipes was to use a package of mix in mashed potatoes.  I do not know why I have not tried that sooner!  The potatoes were amazing.  Every bite had flavor.  I have used the liquid dressing before in the meatballs but the powder mix was much better!