Adventure Bible NKJV

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I love reading the Adventure Bible with my kids.  I have tried a few versions and I love them all.  The adventure Bible really appeals to children of all ages.  My sons range in age of 6-9 and all 3 of them enjoy reading from this bible.  I love the informational tidbits that you can find throughout the bible.  Topics like Famous Children of the Bible.  I love that instead of telling you who it is talking about it gives you the verse to find it for yourself which encourages research and using your bible.  The print size of the words are just right.  They are not too small that little eyes can't read it and they aren't so big that it makes the bible bigger.


About the book:

The #1 Bible for kids, now available in the New King James Version!
The bestselling Adventure Bible for children is now available in the modernized but classic text of the NKJV with full color throughout!  kids will be even more captivated with learning about the Bible and going in their relationship with God.  Along the way they'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible.  Here's a quick tour through the features:

*Life in Bible Times- Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
*People in Bible Times- Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
*Let's Live It!- hands on activities help kids apply biblical truths to their life
*Did You Know?- Interesting facts help kids understand God's Word
*Words to Treasure- Great verses to memorize
*Book introductions, a concordance, and 8 pages of full color maps