Yuletide Ice Cube Fair

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My boys are huge Veggie Tale fans!  Anything Veggie Tale they see, they want.  I am perfectly okay with them wanting books and movies that have values and a good meaning behind it.  The new Veggie Tale book Yuletide Ice Cube Fair is a really good book that I read to my son the other night.  This book is super cute.  It is appealing to the eye wit hall the color and details.  The storyline of this book is heart-felt.  It teaches the real meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate it.  The book is easy for little ones to read, especially with the rhyming lines.  My first grader read this with little help from his second grade brother.


About the book:
It's that wonderful time of year again-the Yuletide Ice Cube Fair!  It's a time of festivity and fun as Veggies gather to eat snow cones, slurp slushies, and ice skate on the frozen pond.  But the greatest part of all is the Ice Cube Carving Contest!  The Veggies are trying to outdo each other in effort to win the grand prize.  But the smalls of all these ice entries is truly the most grand-a carving done by Junior Asparagus.  It is a tiny stable with a shepherd on one knee.  Young readers discover that it's not what's biggest or best that's most important on Christmas-it's Jesus.