The Action Bible The Story of Creation

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My oldest son read all the way through the Action Bible last year.  He loved it.  When I got the news that we were getting the new book: The Battle Begins, The Story of Creation I knew that he would be excited.  The illustrations in this book are simply amazing.  I love how every detail catches your eye.  The book starts out with Lucifer talking with the angel Michael.  Then it goes into God creating everything.  Next it moves on to creating Adam.  After God creates Adam, this book shows how jealous Lucifer got.  Then, Lucifer and his followers got kicked out of Heaven and cast into Hell.  Afterwards, God makes Eve. Finally it goes through the story of Adam and Eve eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge and them getting kicked out of the garden.  My fourth grader read this book fairly quick and so did my second grader.  My first grader needed a little bit of help from his older sibling.  This is a great book to add to your library at home, especially if your children love comic book type of reading.

About this book:
Even as God walked through the beauty of His new creation, and breathes life into Adam, His masterpiece, a warrior-angel, gives into his pride--and commits the ultimate betrayal. Witness Adam and Eve falling into Lucifer's trap, as the battle for eternity begins in this brilliantly presented retelling of Creation, the Fall and God's promise of redemption.


You can purchase this book at Family Christian