Lego Ninjago Sticker & Activity book

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My boys love all things Lego, especially Lego Ninjago.  So, when I got the Lego Ninjago Hack Attack! Sticker Activity Book from Scholastic they were ecstatic.  My three boys took turns putting the stickers where they belonged within the book.  They worked together to do some of the little activities that are throughout the book.  This book has over 200 stickers for you to put on the pages.  The stickers are labeled with what pages they go on.  My kids love seeing all the characters and weapons and such.  They did use some of the stickers on other things but thats all a part of being a kid.

About this book:

Ninjago:  Rebooted!  The beloved, wisecracking ninja are back with all-new adventures.  This sticker activity book will be a must-have for their millions of fans!

The action continues with all your favorite ninjas!  This book is packed with over one hundred stickers with the latest ninja heroes and villains.