Emmet's Awesome Day

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


If you had the opportunity to watch the Lego Movie, you would know that Everything Is Awesome.  In the book Emmet's Awesome Day, it is a brief storyline of the movie for young readers.  My oldest son loves to read this book.  The pictures in this book are taken from the actual movie so that it helps the children picture the movie as they are reading the book.  My first grader struggled a little bit to read this but his brothers helped him out with some of the words.  I loved watching the Lego Movie and felt that this book is right on target with the movie.


About the book:
The Lego Movie continues to dazzle and delight children everywhere!  Join Emmet on an awesome adventure in this easy reader retelling of the movie.
Kids can relive The Lego Movie magic with this easy reader narrated by Emmet retelling his incredible adventure.  Plus, this reader features full-color images from the film.