Eight Jolly Reindeer

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I am so excited that Christmas is coming!  Well, in a few months anyways.  I love finding and reading books about Christmas.  It really gets me in the holiday spirit. Eight Jolly Reindeer is a really cute book from Scholastic to get your kids in the mood for Christmas.  This is a beautiful book to look at, especially with the glittery cover.  My one year old nephew loves reading this book with his older cousins.  He loves pointing at the reindeer.  This has an easy to read rhyme is good for younger readers.  My first grader read this book with ease.  The story is adorable.  It starts out with the eight reindeer and counts down to one.   The durable, hard picture book is great for toddlers and preschoolers.


About the book:

A shaped board book with tabs and glitter featuring Santa's eight adorable reindeer!

Eight jolly reindeer flying with delight.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Young readers will love counting down from eight to one in this adorable storybook featuring Santa's famous reindeer!  The familiar, catchy rhymes combined with Jacqueline Roger's soft, sweet illustrations make this a perfect story to celebrate Christmas!