Perfect Pet for Peyton

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


A Perfect pet for Peyton is a great book for kids.  It is a longer book so younger kids who are just learning to read will need your help in reading it.  My 9 year old reads it often by himself with no problems.  I love this book!  This book talks about the 5 love languages for children.  In this book, the main characters Penny and Peyton are twins and it is their birthday.  They have their party at a pet emporium where each guest receives the perfect pet based on their personality.  Peyton starts to wonder if he will receive a pet perfect for him.  On each big picture page there is a hidden insect for the children to find after you read the page.  My kids had fun searching for the hidden bugs.


At the end of this book is a short quiz for you to take with your children to get an idea of what their love language is.  After finding which love language is theirs then you will know what makes your child feel loved.  This book is a great addition to any family's library and your children will love to read this book over and over again!