Parents Ask, Experts Answer

(Disclosure:  I receivied this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


Just in case you didn't know, I love reading parenting books.  I love getting as much knowledge as I can in raising my own children.  Finding out what works and what doesn't work in other families helps me to know what to try and what not to try.  I was given the opportunity to read Parents Ask, Experts Answer: Nurturing Happy, Healthy Children.  This book has been helpful in quite a few situations with my own boys.  While I do think this book is geared towards parents with younger ones, I have found some great advice in it for my older children too.  My favorite topics from this book are Peer Pressure, Sibling Rivalry, and Technology.  The chapters are not too long but they are packed with useful knowledge.  Some of which I found that I already do and some of which are new ideas to try.  I love hearing a few different experts opinions on these topics.

About Parents Ask, Experts Answer:

Who's the expert on your child?  You are!  But, wheat if you need validation?  What if you need support?  What if you have questions?  As a parent, you may assume others have it all figured out-that there is some kind of magic decoder ring or secret handshake that will give you the key to parenting.  But, if each child is unique, how can there be a one-size-fits-all guide to parenting?  Although no one has it all figured out, Parents Ask, Experts Answer empowers you by offering caring, informed responses from a variety of trusted professionals.  By presenting multiple solutions to each challenge, Parents Ask, Experts Answer helps you see that there may be several right answers to a problem.  You will be empowered to choose a realistic solution that is right for your family.


What is a parenting topic you want to know more about?