Parenting with Scripture


(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



Parenting with Scripture is an awesome resource!  I love that I can go through this book at any time and pick a topic that my children might be dealing with at the moment and teach them what the Bible says about it.  The other day, one of my son's was really dealing with anger and I took him aside and spent a few minutes reading about anger, then going to the Bible to make sure that what this book was saying was true in the Bible.  I love that this book also gives a few tips on what you could be doing differently.  The topics in this book are topics that most parents face on a daily basis.  I also just became the children's church leader and I can really see some of these topics being passed to the parents as a resource for them.  I think this book is a must have for all parents!