Outer Spice

(Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned below in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I love cooking with new spices and marinades and such.  I like having a variety of flavor options.  Also, having heart disease, I have to watch my sodium intake.  So when I found Outer Spice and I saw that they have low salt and no salt seasonings, I got excited.  I was sent the Outer Spice Spicy flavored. That night, I made my husband chicken and rice.  I sprinkled the Outer Spice onto his chicken before cooking it.  I also put some on the rice as it was cooking to add a little bit of flavor.  When I opened the oven I could smell the seasoning.  It smelt really good.  I wished that I had made me a chicken.  But no worries, we had chicken the next night too and I used the seasoning on everyone else's chicken too.  I had no complaints.  My picky eaters ate every bite.

About Outer Spice:
Outer Spice Low Salt and No Salt seasoning blends are made from the finest, quality ingredients that we hand select ourselves from around the world.  Our products are all-natural, Gluten-free, rich in anti-oxidants and have no MSG.  These four highly versatile, well balanced spice mixes will transform and improve the taste of every dish.  Find your favorite, use as-is, or add to it and make it your own.

Stay up to date with them on Twitter and Facebook.